- Spirit Shop
- Organic Skin Hair & Cosmetics
- Bulk Herbs (American&Chinese) Organic Teas, Bath & Garden
- Frequency Therapy – Subliminal Healing
- Homeopathic and Natural Remedies
- Native Homeopathic & Herbal Remedies
- Raw, Live & Organic SuperFoods
- Sunfood Organic Products
- The Raw Food Store
- Starting an Online Business
There are four special molecules that can positively effect how a person is perceived by another person. When these natural chemicals become elevated in the brain, feelings of love and bonding increase, the person’s guard is down and there trust mechanism is up. They feel good, and if you’re in the area and next to them, they can attribute it to you. This works just as well on business relationships too, where trust is crucial. If you’re having an important meeting with a client, then you know how important is it to convey trust, because you can’t sell a person who has their guard up. You need to get their body language to be open (the trust formation) and your chances of success will soar.
In love and romance it is the same. Most people may have a natural guard up when they meet a stranger, because of past experiences or cultural programming. If you can get them to relax and open up (and light up the pleasure areas of their brains) then you will be virtually guaranteed of success in creating a romantic relationship. The chemicals are what is causing the feelings of excitement, the need for close personal bonding and even love!
The Power of Conversational Hypnosis
You can use hypnosis with the language and delivery of specific words to create a sense of connection and excite the emotional state in other people. This works very powerfully alone, or in combination with a love scent pheromone. I recommend learning this method before you go out because of the sheer power of it.
You’ll Be Speaking This Power Hypnotic Language By Clicking Conversational Hypnosis Training
The Chemicals of Love and Attraction
Well, there has been a lot of research going on into how attraction, love, romance and trust is developed in our brains and heart. What scientists and researchers have discovered is four molecules that when present will make this happen instantly. The good thing is that you can use them (for good purposes I hope) to gain trust and create a deep bond with someone that you really would like to with the help of a little inside knowledge.
Here are the four chemicals of love and trust that you should know about:
- Oxytocin: It is manufactured by the body by the stimulation of dopamine. The presence of Oxytocin makes people open and relaxed and more sensitive to the feelings of others. It strongly makes people want to cuddle and bond. It generates feelings of love, trust and likability. You can get it as a spray to create attraction in the brains of individuals (male and female formulas) as Oxytocin Spray.
- Phenylethylamine: It is commonly referred to as “PEA” and is a natural occurring amphetamine that speeds the flow of information between the heart, brain and nerve cells. It contributes to the feeling infatuation and ecstasy and can have you end up staying up all night thinking about a specific person.
- Dopamine: This is the feel-good molecule and is one of the chemicals naturally released by PEA. It is a brain neurotransmitter, and a neurohormone (pheromone like chemical) released by the hypothalamus. It is a natural stimulant that makes you feel deep ecstasy, deep awareness and feelings of pleasure. You can get these naturally as Dopa Mucuna.
- Norepinephrine: This chemical causes a natural sense of euphoria (or that on top of the world) feeling. It gets your natural adrenaline pumping and hands and palms all sweaty when near the person you’re in love with. St. John’s Wort is a great natural substance to raise norepinephrine levels.
Dark Chocolate, Aged Cheeses and Klamath Blue Green Algae are natural sources of the natural aphrodisiac hormone PEA and I would recommend eating some of them before you go out on the prowl. Make sure you combine them with a natural MAO inhibitor like passionfruit or else the action will be watered down. No wonder they say that chocolate makes a person more “in love” and is a favorite for Valentine’s Day. Wine and Dark Chocolate or Wine and Cheese make for a good romantic evening. You can even get a supplement that you can put into your tea for a naturally euphoric romantic evening. These natural love chemicals lead one to another so, when you increase one, you can increase the others as well.You can even get these as a perfume or cologne that you can spray before you go out on the prowl and increase your chances of some close bonding later on that evening!
Using Attract Pheromones
Using an Attract Pheromone can be as simple as adding some natural foods to your diet or drinks to odorless and scented sprays. The most powerful are the sprays. Our most sensitive organ in the body is the sense of smell. It has the most emotional impact by far than any other physical sense. It can bring back memories pouring in and deep emotional states. And that is why is this is the best delivery method on how to use these attraction pheromones. They last a few hours, but you can carry a small bottle of this spray with you and be ready or empowered at any time you need to. Got a date or important business meeting? Use it!
Oxytocin Spray is one of the best for creating this sense of trust and positive feelings that has ever been tested. It works for both men and women, and rather quickly at that. It will bring that edge to you wherever you go. It can make You feel it too. You’ll also feel positive and vibrating at a high rate, which will also add to the attraction by others. People love people that have high vibrations and just draw people to them. Be that person now! For more information on how you can “gain instant trust” just click on the Liquid Trust bottle below!
|Print article||This entry was posted by James Cruise on January 31, 2013 at 2:14 am, and is filed under Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Mental & Emotional, Social Connections. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|