- Spirit Shop
- Organic Skin Hair & Cosmetics
- Bulk Herbs (American&Chinese) Organic Teas, Bath & Garden
- Frequency Therapy – Subliminal Healing
- Native Homeopathic & Herbal Remedies
- Natural Healing Remedies
- Raw, Live & Organic SuperFoods
- Sunfood Organic Products
- The Raw Food Store
- Starting an Online Business
The Power of Ritual
Rituals are more common that you realize. Get up in the morning, use the bathroom, brush your teeth, shower, shave or shine, put on your clothes for the day, have a morning meal, and you begin your day. That is a Ritual! A Ritual is merely an organized set of steps that you perform in a habitual manner to accomplish a result or derive some kind of benefit to your life. It basically involves Intent, Planning and then Action on a repeated basis. Learn to use the Manifestation Mediation to attract your desires into your physical experience quickly.
It is very common in most types of churches, organizations and businesses – in fact anything with a common purpose, and a specific meeting time and place. They do specific things, in specific ways at specific times. And they do that with a particular goal in mind. That is exactly what a Ritual is.
It can simplify your life and by letting your intention be known to God or the universe and also program your subconscious mind to be on the lookout for anything that will bring those stated desires or intents into your experience. They can be extremely powerful and effective too. It is well worth learning so you can focus your intentions in a way that brings the results that you really desire.
The New Moon is for attracting new people, places or things that you would like to manifest into your life. The Full Moon if for releasing people, places and things (even habits) that are no longer serving your highest good. Look at the below sample moon rituals to help you bring and release that which make your heart sing, so you can share and spread the happiness and into the whole universe.
New Moon Ritual
Setting aside a few minutes each month during the new moon phase to focus on yours wishes and desires will help give you clarity of mind and fill your heart with promise. When it comes to setting goals or planning ahead for your future there is no better time to get started than during the new moon. Any intentions stated or written down carries power, so please take care in considering the things that you really want. The saying “Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.” is fair warning whenever setting your new moon intentions into motion. But, no worries. The moon has its phases and so do our individual wants and needs. This is why it is a good practice to rededicate your list of intentions each month when another new moon visits.
Prep for Upcoming New Moon Manifestation
- Check a moon phase calendar for the next upcoming new moon.
- Set aside 20-30 minutes to do the ritual itself.
- Supply suggestions:
- pen and colored markers
- scotch tape
- smudge sticks
- meditation CDs
- Prepare yourself a sacred space where to perform the ceremony when the new moon arrives
Setting your New Moon Intentions in Motion:
- Cleanse your sacred area with an opening prayer, a sage smudging, and/or by burning some incense.
- Light one or more candles.
- Center your being and calm yourself in whatever way is appropriate for you. Take some deep cleansing breaths, slip in a meditation CD to listen to, and/or leisurely sip on a cup of relaxing herbal tea.
- Open your notebook, and date the first page. Write down these words “I accept these things into my life now or something better for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned.” or something similar. Below your affirmation statement, begin writing down your desires. Your list may consist of only one item or you may have several pages written down. Try not to limit yourself. If having many things in your life helps to fulfill you then don’t deny yourself wanting these things.
- During the month when an item on your new moon list comes to you, don’t merely cross it off of your list, take the time to rewrite the list in its entirety eliminating the manifested item from the listing. This is highly recommended. At the same time you may add whatever else that you have decided you would like. Feel free to reword any of the original phrases if they better fit your life now. It is natural that your desires will change as time advances.
- A second notebook will be used as a manifestation scrapbook where you paste in pictures or catalog clippings of items that you want to manifest. This is a fun project so enjoy yourself. You will soon be amazed how these things begin to find their way into your life once you start this process.
Items you’ll need:
- Floating candles,
- a large bowl,
- a pen.
Create sacred space with candles, sage smudging, and setting up altars with powerful totems, or items of special significance.
If possible, stand or sit under the Moon. Allow yourself to feel a direct relationship to it, as a mover of the living waters of the Earth and within our own bodies.
Do a grounding exercise, to bring you out of the chatter of small talk and into ritual space. Feel the earth under your feet and shake out the tension in the body.
- Place the large water-filled bowl in front of you, or in the middle of your gathering on a table.
- Each person writes what they’re releasing on the floating candle. It’s not important that it shows up, just that the intention is there.
- As you place the candle into the bowl, declare what you’re releasing.
- Light the candle.
- Allow yourself to feel the transfer of what you’re releasing to the candle. As a group focus on letting go into the water, holding hands if that feels right.
- Celebrate this release by sharing a feast under the full Moon!
- Allow the candle to keep burning in the bowl as a symbol of the letting go process. The flame is a purifier, and symbolizes the sparks of inspiration as well. If you blow out your floating candle, and your bowl is in your home, relighting it will remind you of your commitment. Place inspiring pictures and totems around it that remind you of who you’re becoming. Above all, give yourself kudos for honoring your own growth.
In the spiritual realm or metaphysical world they can be sometimes referred to as a wiccan ritual but they can originate from any native culture, even in the west. A Magic Ritual is one in which a desired outcome is sought, usually a material desire. Ritual Magic is what sets the Law of Attraction into action, and your desires into experienced reality. Rituals accomplish this by bringing your intentions from random thought waves into a powerfully focused space-time imprint. It’s like comparing a floodlight to a laser.
They both have the same amount of energy potential. The floodlight scatters light over a wide area dissipating energies, whereas the laser focuses the energy into single continuous pattern that is powerful enough to burn its imprint into solid platinum. This is what we do when we use ritual to focus our intents into a single desired outcome and is the true “Secret” to experiencing your desires in physical reality. It combines meditation with ceremony and is best used with harmonious planetary alignments (astrology) that suit your desired outcome (like attracts like.) This is exciting and powerful and we will show you how you can accomplish Your dreams today, for it is your birthright!
Making Your Own Ritual Kit
There are a few basic components that will help you achieve the desired states with the least amount of effort. They are not necessary but highly recommended until you achieve mastery without any material objects, which is our ultimate goal. You can get each part individually below, or as a complete ritual kit.
- Candles – Any color will do, although it’s best to match your intention with the color vibration of the candle. (Beeswax is best because of it’s naturally high vibration, and natural is best for all ritual items.) 3 candles.
- Quartz Crystals – Start with two Clear Quartz Crystals a few inches in length with single points. It would also be beneficial to have another that you can energize with your intention and wear as a pendant to continually attract your desires to yourself once imprinted by ritual. Then obtain a larger one (or a cluster) to be in the center of your table or altar as a generator.
- Incense – Choose one that matches the vibration of your intention (sweet for abundance or love; musk for health/physical.
- Table cloth – This is color coded or white for any purpose (natural fibers are preferable.)
- Jars or Containers – One for earth or rocks & the other for water. (Clay, Ceramic Metal or Glass.)
- Compass & Matches – Make sure you have wooden matches and directions ready.
There are an infinite number of possible combinations and the best is usually the most simple as our purpose is to focus our intentions, not scatter them with excessive distractions. We will start with choosing an effective intention and then explain how to use each item in our kit.
Clarity of Intention
The more clear you become on what it is that you desire, the quicker and more powerful the ritual will be. The sharper the laser the sharper the imprint into the manifestation grid. You may journal (write down your intentions on paper) and keep them in a hidden location. The best time to do this is when your waking mind is occupied as when you’re doing a repetitive task (watering the lawn, cardio exercise, yoga) or another quiet time like right before you go to sleep or wake up. Practice holding one or two intentions to start, as scattering your energies will delay the manifestation time until you become accustomed to your point of attraction and manifestation gestation time. There is a cycle of time, just like when you plant a seed (in this case a thought seed) and when it becomes ready to harvest (experienced reality of your desire.)
Control and Responsibility
You cannot seek control over another person; it will not work for any length of time and will shut down all the magical power you possess. You can become vibrationally aligned to anything and draw it unto yourself, and that is what we will show you how to do. You can pray that “the right words or course of action come to you” that the situation will work out for the best of everyone involved” and release any worry over what you can’t control. The best thing you can do is to first take any power you have given away back to yourself. Power = Responsibility. Take control of your own choices in life; don’t do anything because someone else wants/expects you to do it. You can never please anyone else, they can only please themselves. Your doctor does not control your health – you do, take control (responsibility) for where you are, and you will surely end up where you want to be. You don’t always have control over what happens to you in this life, but you always have control of your choices and how you respond to your life experience.
The Vibration of Sound
Sound is a powerful vibration and you can use it to your advantage by playing harmonious music (those with coherent waves) like classical, new age, drumming, chanting any other type of music that does not have words that engage your rational mind. We are bypassing ordinary states of waking conscious to synchronize with the spiritual, where desires imprint the fabric of the universe.
Preparing Your Table or Altar
- Place your tablecloth over the altar (or table) first.
- Place your crystal, generator, religious statues or pentagram in the center of the altar.
- Place a jar of earth (sand, soil, rocks) in the farthest north point.
- Place a jar of water (distilled is preferred) in the farthest west point.
- Place your incense or sage in the farthest east point.
- Place your base candle in the farthest south point, and two stick candles or tea candles (one on the northwest point, and the other on the northeast point) creating a triangle.
The Breath of Life
Abdominal or Longevity breathing is key to effective prayer, meditation and into the spiritual realm. It is shown to lower blood pressure and heart rate, reduce allergic reactions, reduce pain and synchronize your heart and brain waves bringing them into harmonious (laser like) powerful electromagnetic pulses as measured on an EKG or EEG. To begin, just become aware of your breathing rate, listening to your inhale (through your nose) and exhale (through your mouth). Try to take progressively deeper breaths into your abdomen without involving your chest. This should not be painful or difficult, go slow and build your capacity. Take about 6-10 deep breaths and feel yourself becoming relaxed as you release any tension upon exhale.
The Divine Light Invocation
Place one crystal in your left hand with the point touching the center of your palm and the other one in the right hand with the base touching the palm. If you are left-handed, reverse the crystals. Close your eyes and sense a brilliant beam of golden light about 4 inches in diameter descending down from the center of the milky way galaxy down through the top of your head, and slowly illuminating every cell of your body on its way down and out through your perineum and feet into the center of the earth, into its molten core. You are now connected, and grounded from heaven to earth. Open your eyes and repeat the following invocation 3 times “I now invoke the divine light within, I am a clear and perfect channel, light is my guide.”
Blessing The Four Directions and Elements
Face each direction and speak the following prayer, adding the proper direction and symbol.
- North: Great & Divine Spirit of the North, I ask for your perfect blessing upon my spoken intentions today. Bring me the power of the Bear for great strength. I respect & thank you. Place your fingertips in the earth jar to connect for a few seconds and be grateful for it.
- East: Great & Divine Spirit of the East, I ask for your perfect blessing upon my spoken intentions today. Bring me the power of the Owl for great wisdom. I respect & thank you. Light the incense and be grateful for its beautiful fragrance.
- South: Great & Divine Spirit of the South, I ask for your perfect blessing upon my spoken intentions today. Bring me the power of the Dragon for great courage. I respect & thank you. Light the candle in the south and be grateful for its gift of life.
- West: Great & Divine Spirit of the West, I ask for your perfect blessing upon my spoken intentions today. Bring me the power of the Dolphin for great love. I respect & thank you. Dip your fingertips in the jar of water and be grateful for its gift of love.
- Light the other two candles left to right to honor the male and female aspects of the divine.
Speaking Your Desires and Intentions
Focus your attention upon the candle in the south and into the flame of that candle for about 5 minutes. Let its light enter your eyes in a single focus and let your mind totally relax. Gaze into the crystal, generator or statue and clearly speak your intentions into it three times, slowly and powerfully. Pause a few moments between each intention statement. 3 times for each intention. When you are finished, visualize the light being passed in a clockwise order between the flames of each of the three candles, creating an energetic moving triangle or energy pyramid.
See this light moving around all three corners faster and faster. Now see the energy rising like a whirlpool of light taking your desires with it into the universal consciousness grid that surrounds our planet like a blanket of love and becoming one with it. Know that your prayers and intentions have begun the creative process. Bring your visual focus back to the candle in the south, and see if you can sense any impressions from the center of that candle flame. Take your time. Give thanks to the universe for its guidance and allowing your desires.
Clap your hands three times and give a blessing of what it is that you seek to any others that may need the same things that you seek (i.e., “Bless Uncle Bob with abundance and love….”) Extinguish your candles with a cover or your fingertips, don’t blow them out. Know that you have sown the seed and it will blossom at the right time. Repeat the ritual once a week.
To learn more about performing rituals for love, prosperity or spiritual intervention check out the Magick Power guide below: